Sunday, February 10, 2008

Back to the Mac

In a few short hours I will be flying back to Fort McMurray for another 3 weeks of ERT fun. Hopefully the weather is warm and the rabbits leave us alone! I have learned from my last trip that one needs serious moisturizer (hand, body and hair) and gummy candies to survive comfortably. I will have my own laptop with me, so communication should be easier. Trying to jam the giant yellow pelican case into the overhead plane bins will not be easy. I also have brought my camera and ipod - spare time in the field will now be filled with photo shoots and tunes when the weather allows.

I have given Jon a list of tasks to accomplish while I am gone and he will again have to deal with moving us around. Luckily, he is an amazing husband and I know he'll do it all!

In other news, I have won a free video rental from the movie store in Hinton. Wow...

No comments: