Sunday, December 16, 2007

Is this available in black?

I don't dislike shopping, in fact I enjoy it, but shopping for clothes is another matter. Especially dress clothes, I avoid it like the plague. But today I needed to buy a blazer/jacket/whatever you call it. So after driving 6 hours from Hinton to Calgary with only a gas stop in Edson, I hit the mall. I immediately regretted it, 4 pm on a Sunday before Christmas and the mall was packed. I whacked people out of the way with my purse as I scanned the stores for the perfect jacket (and shoes for that matter). Nearling the end of my shopping stamina (and shopping hours) I finally found what I was looking for - thank goodness for shopping associates! The wonderful woman quickly picked out the perfect outfit and had me on my way with no awkward size fussing or huge padded shoulders.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why did you drive all the way to Calgary when Edmonton is closer?