Friday, November 16, 2007

Internet Woes

I´d meant to upload more pictures with my Torres del Paine post but we had a dinner date with some friends and I had to end my session early. I think it was worth it as we ate at an amazing restaurant, but its taken me until now to find an internet connection that will allow me to upload this one photo! Thats what $4US in a tourist town in the middle of nowhere buys you. The satallite connection here keeps going down and when its up it doesn´t like anything google related. But the photo is proof that Jon and I are alive and well even if we can´t use the internet as we wished (the tough life of a traveller). Perhaps in a week or so when we get back to the other side of the country I´ll be able to up date with photos again. Until then...

Us, in front of the Torres, enjoying a sunny, windless day in Patagonia.

No comments: