Friday, October 27, 2006

I feel a cold coming on

It started yesterday with the stuffy head. I've been trying to ward it off with the usual routine, spirulina and oil of oregano twice a day, but haven't been successful. I blame the dog, he had a cold (or at least what I assumed to be a cold, he wouldn't tell me) last week, now I have a cold. Seems pretty obvious that he must have coughed on my pillow when I wasn't looking.

Having a cold makes me stupid. The stupidity was quite obvious yesterday when I found myself randomly changing numbers in an input file in the hopes that it would magically work. It did not. My only hope is that I can pass this cold onto someone else, thus ridding myself of it and regaining my natural genius abilities. Until that happens I will continue to randomly press buttons on my keyboard, giving the appearance of productivity.

No comments: