Monday, December 10, 2007

Aww, nuts!

Since I returned to Canada I've been living with my parents while I job hunt. The job hunt has consisted, so far, of very little job hunting and lots of Christmas shopping and baking. Excellent pastimes but unlikely to help me find employment. When I find myself very unmotivated to look for work, I check my bank account balance. The low numbers there have a way of inspiring me...

I am also in the process of printing off my travel photos (starting with the WCT) and they are bringing back lots of happy memories. It may be a while before I get the completed set of Argentina photos out there though, 1300 is a daunting number to sort through.

In the spirit of Argentina, I am indulging in a submarino while I bake today. Not good for the diet but it does wonders for the soul.

No comments: