Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Summer maybe?

Its finally May, and that means I've only got 4 more months left of school! In past years today would have been the first day of summer for me, usually coinciding with the first day of treeplant and freedom from boring school for a whole 4 months. This year, like last year, it just means that the halls are a little quieter and my supervisor has more time to check and make sure I'm working.

With no effort on our part, two bunches of daffodils sprouted in our front garden over the weekend. The crocuses are also out in full bloom at the off leash park. It really makes me wish that I wasn't still inside!
We are currently trying to re-grow our back lawn and spent the weekend fencing off a section and seeding. I've checked every day since, but the lush green carpet I'm desiring hasn't appeared yet. Patches got his pool put out on Saturday and all three dogs have been enjoying the mud bath created in the backyard.


We got a little bit of ulti playing in this weekend and Patches showed off his skills. He getting quite good at catching the frisbee. (thanks to Mic for taking the shots!).

No comments: