Thursday, April 05, 2007

Memories

I spent the best and the worst days out on the block. I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed those years of my life lately, but I came across some photos of treeplant our last year there and they brought it all back.

These photos come from a collection by another planter Hugh (you can see many more at http://www.hughstimson.org/gallery/main.php).

Jon: parking lot in Grande Prairie after what I can only guess was a long shift.
Me, sitting in my favorite spot (the van after a long day) and pretending like I know how the radio works.

2 comments:

Adam said...

those were great photos. I actually browsed most of them on Hugh's site. There was one face I recognized from my Coast Range season. Name is Ryan I think? Sitting on the quad in the freezy pic. They made me miss planting too.

Jenny said...

Yeah, he crewbossed at Little Smokey for many years after he left Coast Range. Such a small world...