Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The Diva Cup

Warning men, this post contains references to woman type stuff!

About two months ago, I finally took the plunge and bought a Diva Cup. I think its the wonder product when it comes to feminine hygiene. They've been around for a while, and I can't believe I didn't catch on sooner. If you've already got one, congratulations, you already know what I'm talking about. If you've never heard about it, and you're female, or know someone who is, check it out for the nitty gritty details. I've created the following list of pros and cons to help you decide, but remember, this is just my opinion!

Pros:

  1. Its only 1 oz in size. And that's all you need, month after month. Think how great it would be for travelling if that's all the space you needed to set aside for "sanitary products". No more zip-lock bags of tampons taking up half your bag.
  2. For backpacking - no more packing out used products!
  3. Only needs changing twice a day - no more trips to the washroom (unless you need to).
  4. Environmentally friendly - no more bleach!

Cons:

  1. Men think its gross, you might too.

No comments: