Friday, November 10, 2006

Those big puffy backpacks really upset me at the moment. They drive me nuts, gouge out my eyes nuts. It's irrational, I know that, but I can't help it. And they're everywhere I look, I just can't avoid them. With all those pockets stacked on each other, and those silly handles at the top. And people wear them dangling off their backs... Agh!

What do you need all those pockets for? Can that be good for your spine? Are those skinny ankle jeans cutting off the blood flow to your brain? Does my backpack look that puffy?

Almost as annoying are those condom ads in the hallway to MacHall. But thankfully, someone has taken a black marker to them, which tells me I'm not the only one who feels that way.

Perhaps if I start mentally drawing graffeti on puffy backpacks I'll feel a lot better?

No comments: